In this course, I will teach you about, what you need to manage the RAID & LVM in your IT infrastructure.
Let’s see what you are going to learn in this course.
- NFS Server and Client configuration
- RAID 0, 1 , 5 configuration
- Samba File Server configuration
- Logical Volume Management
Also, after this course, you can answer below questions.
- What is NFS?
- What is RPC?
- List some NFS daemons and it’s uses?
- How to configure NFS in Linux?
- What is RAID and it’s levels?
- Why we have to use the RAID configurations?
- How to integrate NFS and RAID?
- What is Samba?
- What is SMB?
- What is CIFS?
- What is LVM?
- How to manage the LVM (creating, extending reducing and deleting)?
- How to recover the data from deleted LVM partition?
Thank you and I will meet you in the course.
- Linux begineers
- Linux Administrators
- Storage Admins
Click Here to Enroll : LVM & RAID Course